Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jump De Teck Deck How Can I Make It Easier For Me To Wake Up?

How can I make it easier for me to wake up? - jump de teck deck

Im 14 and since I was 7 or 8, which is really difficult for me to wake me, even when I sleep 9-11 hours. Can someone tell me how you feel awake when you wake up?

But things like waking up too hard, or jump in the shower, because it does not make you feel better, except perhaps in the shower, but not before, during and after showering i'de me feel like garbage.

2 comments:

lilmarki... said...

Early to bed and when he wakes up, but I will not stand up, you drink soft drinks or energy drinks, which helps.

Megan T said...

go early to bed
Make sure low-light conditions
Lavender Spray your room before bedtime
The right amount of blankets on the bed

Post a Comment