Friday, January 15, 2010

Moen Body Spray My Moen Shower Body Sprays Cover Plates Came With Side Screws! What Are These Screws Called?

My moen Shower body sprays cover plates came with side screws! What are these screws called? - moen body spray

My Moen Kingsley Moentrol shower with jets of wine with those little screws that tighten with a wrench-L, the side-line! These screws are not a head, there are small and wine in a plastic bag, which I had lost! What are known as the screws and where can I find them? Home Depot, Etc.

3 comments:

nosferat... said...

sounds like a cap screw should have a combination of keys to the hardware store, they have

sensible... said...

Screw appeal. Take one of the sheets with you to the right size. Most 1 / 8 ", but some are different.

boredsti... said...

Yes, a set of Allen keys ..... usually the handle ..... Weapons and Shower

Post a Comment