Monday, January 11, 2010

Mayo Clinic Physicians Need To Find Good Physician In GA?

Need to find good physician in GA? - mayo clinic physicians

I want a very good doctor in Georgia who could diagnose me. I'm sick for years and the doctors in my city are not large and can not understand what is wrong. Has anyone experience with a very good document. I can not go to the Mayo Clinic, because they are not insured. I would appreciate real answers from people who have actually done this with them or those who have a very good document, with difficult cases.

1 comments:

mel said...

just a layman how to handle this. go to a central state administration and talk to some nurses. or pharmacy. Choose one u think will do well and try to move your luck and talk informally ABT in general and too slow on the issue, not necessarily mention tt ur the one who suffers under it.
when not working, Need U to the next town, and a try or EAR, or be able to install dd HV, ask again. try again and see where and
pl help immediately, because it complicates the
sorry if this is not very useful

Post a Comment