Friday, February 12, 2010

Black Bandana Hoodie Halloween Costume Ideas! Which One Should I Be? XD?

Halloween costume ideas! Which one should I be? xD? - black bandana hoodie

Posh Spice! Little Black Dress
Sky-High Heels
Blonde bob wig, shave
Supersized Sunglasses
Two Grapefruits
... And smiles.

Flavor Flav? T-Shirt
Baggy Pants
Giant Clock Chain
Viking Hat
* Lots of Bling! *

Bret Michaels! Cowboy hat worn over a red scarf
Tattoos
Fake Vintage Rock T-Shirt
Chunky silver jewelry
Long blonde wig
Ripped jeans
Many eyeliner

PETE WENTZ! Black characters primarily Sweatshirt
Black T-Shirt Logo
Black eyeliner
Angled bangs hairstyle

4 comments:

soupkitt... said...

I choose Posh Spice, but if you need to wear shoes for a while, maybe go even more comfortable with Bret Michaels on. It's a funny guy. If you have a friend go with you, could be seen as the woman picked to be (JES) to be your soul mate on "Rock of Love Dress"
Source - the right woman, black dress, pink hair

Amy said...

Can not say that I want, but I think you need to remove about Flavor Flav. But that's me.

the girl next door :) said...

One of the "Posh Spice" or Pete Wentz? that if you think is best. Spices, unless I was Posh! she is soo beautiful! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 anyway ......... I hope you choose the one you love! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 still skter67

h8_bush said...

To tell you the truth, I think all suck

Post a Comment