Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Make Blush On Last Longer How To Make Make-up Last?

How to make make-up last? - how to make blush on last longer

Bittebittebitte not close to a brand of makeup!
This means that I am on my makeup for longer, usually within a few hours bothers me can do to help!
I
Green concealer stick, then with liquid foundation, powder, then mixed up the pressure on, then I have blush on the cheeks: D
But somehow disappears, and it bothers me
I bring my makeup everywhere, but I, like many a new application.
What are some tips and strategies that anyone can give me?
Thank you: D

3 comments:

Ashe said...

I had this problem for a long time! my makeup all day long sweat. A friend I recommended a finishing powder () is only a loose powder to dust off my make-up and now manages a lot better.

I do not know whether you use powder or liquid, and I do not want to, but I hope it helps. :)

as has been said - a primer still works. Moisturizer acts as a good textbook, it covers 10-15 minutes before the make-up

k<3 said...

An introduction will help you tons. Even after applying all spraying his face with Mac + correction or model in a bottle. This will help your powder and eye shadow all day.

You can also use a transparent powder makeup kit, and if you Prescriptives absorb all the oils and sweat of the slippage.

BeatrizE said...

She was cleaning your face with eyeshadow, lipstick, makeup base and a lot of a beauty. When buying a make-up, please resources in Avon, Maybelline and many more. Or the staff of the care and shampoo, conditioner and more.

Created by:
Beatriz Fri Philippines

Post a Comment