Thursday, February 18, 2010

Foot Pain Elliptical Pain In Front Sole Of My Right Foot Towards Toes When Exercising/walking Long Distances?

Pain in front sole of my right foot towards toes when exercising/walking long distances? - foot pain elliptical

Whenever I work out ... occur either on a treadmill, elliptical, or the floor and when I walk / run long distance after a certain period of severe pain in his right foot to start - a little lower than the toes to the fingers.

If I let the pain after a few minutes, but when I get what I was doing what he relates.

usually occurs around 25-30 minutes when I am in my training. Sometimes the pain is bearable, other times I had to stop for a while.

Does anyone else get this same pain? and who knows what I get?

3 comments:

KurtisC said...

What do you wear casual shoes - if not?

Most foot problems happen because the way we treat our feet with regularity, not only during training. Problems often occur during training because of the additional stress we put on them at this time, but usually the disease before the workshop.

If you wear flip-flops / sandals or other shoes that force you to flex your feet when walking, the development of plantar fasciitis - but usually causes pain near the heel, can cause pain in the forefoot. PF is a sore foot, the most common.

It reminds me of the pain is so important that you should seek professional advice - see a doctor and find outR-You know the problem. This is because major foot problems led quickly to the legs and back problems and how they compensate for pain often leads to postural problems and other problems, congested muscles.

rhamm618 said...

My feet are flat, as it is called. This means that my bow is so low, the foot is almost flat. But that means I'll Get Right to cure pain in my front and healing, if you walk long distances, as I have done lately.
I need to see a podiatrist and may have developed the landfill, maybe this would be an option for you.

katzy said...

I think you might need more shoes. Perhaps redundant training for a while and see what the problem was cured. If it persists, consult a physician. It is a bit small, but it is better to arrive early in order to fix it.

Post a Comment