Monday, February 8, 2010

Hypoglycemia More Condition_symptoms What Happen If Some One Had More Than One Hypoglycemia And What Could It Effect ?and Can It Effect My Memory?

What happen if some one had more than one hypoglycemia and what could it effect ?and can it effect my memory? - hypoglycemia more condition_symptoms

I need to know because I had morethan hypoglycemia, until I checked what I know if I did, or brane, eh? I am 20 years old are diabeats looking for 8 years, if someone help me?

4 comments:

cslim444 said...

Hypoglyceia can affect all parts of the body. I used to get a lot of hypoglycemia. It can affect your memory, if hypoglycemia, but if the sugar in a backup that should be good. Blood sugar levels and you can not take care of you. You should eat five small meals a day and snacks between meals. If your blood sugar is low blood sugar for the body, but if you eat cheese, because when you are eating something with lots of sugar in the blood sugar rise, but fall.

sweetnes... said...

hypogleceamia means that your blood sugar level is too low and is usually the result of a drug overdose, I think you should check this. for it seems at this point I do not expect to have permanently lived, but it is important that you recognize the signs and take something sweet to have to learn to follow some of the symptoms of restlessness, tremors, irritability, etc.

Lab said...

Episodes of hypoglycemia "applies only to the memory of the episode," which has no effect on you, unless they are "outside" I have hundreds of episodes, before and while you are diabetic. My memory is very good, but can not remember anything when I "in response"

H-man said...

This should not affect his memory.
If you have a hypo at the same time every day necessary to adjust the amount of insulin you.
Consult your doctor or diabetes educators who tries.
If you must have had diabetes for 8 years, some things learned have now.

Post a Comment